Saturday, August 3, 2013

August 03, 2013
I have some thoughts about some things posted on the Duck Sports Authority Message Boards, but I probably won't get to them tonight... will try to get to them tomorrow night...
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG day again... got up early, went to visit Braden and then came home, loaded up the truck with some stuff for the storage unit... ended up making three trips to the unit, plus loaded one more for tomorrow after work...

After the third load, moved all the boxes from downstairs and staged them in the dining room...

Moving time is getting close again...
Putting in a full day at my regular job tomorrow so I can spend Monday at Media Day...

Will get a tour of the new Hatfield-Dowlin Complex
(And for those that don't get the reference from the title, it's probably because you're too young to remember... but it was a song WAY back when I was young!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment