Friday, May 12, 2017

May 12, 2017


So, it is not likely that you will see me 'hawking' specific deals on here. I have some sponsors with links for people to check out if they are interested, but this deal is just too good to not mention.

One of my sponsors, Steiner Sports deals in sports memorabilia; I have plenty of my own, including a Rose Bowl program from the 1958 Rose Bowl; and some other assorted Oregon items. I am also a HUGE Hank Aaron fan - so much so that I have an autographed authenticated plaque from the home run king. I have some cool Oakland A's stuff and even a Leroy Neiman numbered serigraph.

Well, I am, in general, a baseball fan. When Steiner Sports sent me this deal to share, it was one I thought was too good to not at least share. Steiner just added another major sale that had to be shared right away -- with Derek Jeter Day happening this weekend, now's the time! $500 OFF a Framed Derek Jeter Signed Yankees Home Jersey with Career Moments Images and 5 World Series Patches with code JETER500. The sale is on now and concludes at midnight, 5/15. Follow this link to get this incredible deal! $500 OFF Framed Derek Jeter Signed Yankees Home Jersey with Career Moments Images and 5 World Series Patches! Use code JETER500 at SteinerSports.com to save through 5/15 midnight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment