Wednesday, July 27, 2011

July 27, 2011
Recently, I have been sharing my thoughts, as rationally as possible, regarding Oregon Duck athletics. Certainly, I feel like a salmon at spawning time swimming upstream as local media has made this water very difficult to tread. Navigating through them as a fan, yet still attempting to bring a reasonable "other side of the story" to the table has been, well, a little trying.


Nonetheless, I feel compelled to share those thoughts. At first, I felt only the necessity to share them on various message boards. However, the sheer volume of time spent perusing the internet attempting to bring my own view to the subject seemed to be more time consuming than simply creating my own little corner of the internet world to share those views. Hopefully, this is that place.

0 comments:

Post a Comment