Sunday, March 1, 2015

March 01, 2015

Friends, family, countrymen and acquaintances, the next three weeks of my life are going to be very, VERY busy, so please bear with me.

In addition to attempting to get everything just perfect for my latest novel, I am spending the next two weeks taking care of DSA with AJ and his wife out of town. I have an anniversary trip, get togethers with friends, several new articles for the website.

I will do my best to keep up with everything, but it may mean my communication is a bit less frequent. That is just the price I pay, but this is an exciting time because I really feel good about the direction my writing has taken.

I have enjoyed this process immensely as we prepare for the release and I do want to let everyone know; the book is fiction, but it is intended to evoke real life emotions, fears and thoughts. With that in mind it is very detailed in certain areas and depicts real things; the characters are very rough.

If you are looking for "G" rated, this book is not family friendly, so to speak. I understand that there are many who will object to the strong language, sexual depictions and violence. That's the thing when writing, we cannot please everyone so we go where our muse directs us...
I want to thank everyone for their support!

0 comments:

Post a Comment